Tuesday 17 March 2009

Whereabout to go.....


I've been thinking of taking leaves and go somewhere else for a break with my husband and my lil' pumpkin.... But where to go? My husband suggested to go to PD... Hmmmm, it's a good suggestion but I feel it's not what I'm looking for.... I wanted to go to somewhere that can offer peaceful to my mind... At the same time offer interesting place for me to go 'jalan-jalan' and serve good and delicious food to eat.... (what a demanding thinking... hehehe). Somewhere that have entertainment for me and my lil' pumpkin.... Hmmmm, where to go.... The question hanged without an answer.... huh (sigh)!!!

Photo: My previous holiday.... (no wonder demand so much... hehehe)

2 comments:

EdaManAli said...

Pantai Air Tawar maybe???

heheh...

Idama said...

yeap..that good suggestion...kuang..kuang..

or maybe pulau rhu..hihihi..