Monday 9 March 2009

Noisy n chaotic weekends vs lonely and bored weekdays

Huh, gloomy, chilly monday..... Luckily it's holiday today... But because of overnight at my sister's house, so i cannot fully enjoy the holiday morning (enjoy in the sense of resting and laying on the bed...). But I still enjoy the noisy, chaotic holidays with my siblings and nephews and nieces around me. Plus my parents are here to visit their grandchildren. How lovely the weekend is....

But when thinking about going back home, ooooo, so, so lonely and bored. Without my husband around, the house will be quiet and dull... That will be the situation I have to face. What I can image the day will be, is, we'll be playing PS2 and watching 613 channel. I'll be cooking after come back home from office and I'll be questioning myself what will be the menu for dinner for two of us.... How boring my life is...

I cannot write more... I have to stop now as I need to send my sister back to her hostel in Tangkak... But that's the way my life is... Every week... Nothing exciting happen... And I'm longing for a long break, where I can have my rest and do what ever I want to do....

2 comments:

EdaManAli said...

same laa kite...

http://www.sayaseekorarnab.com/2009/02/oh-tidak.html

tgk ni...

EdaManAli said...

more tag fr me