Thursday 18 December 2008

Trip to Bukit Merah Lake Town Resort - Part 2

Finally I was not alone in this trip. Last Sunday morning, my husband told me that he can follow me in this trip. At first I was not sure about him joining me in this trip. But when he said he gonna go home and pack his stuff, baru la aku percaya. So we departed from my sister's house at 5pm and arrived there at 8.30pm. The hotel that we stayed called Suria Apartment. The room was quite orait, got lots of spaces (coz masa call org hotel ni tanya pasal keadaan bilik, dia kata bilik cam hotel je). Rugi jugak adik aku tak dpt join this trip. Klu ikut plan asal, adik and her family nak join this trip. Tp sb bilik kecik, so dia tak jadi nak ikut. So, the meals were provided only to me, and I decided to take turn to use the coupon. We stayed there for 2 nights and 3 days.

Overall aku rasa this hotel needs to do lots of changes to get more guests to visit their hotel. Sb aku rasa hotel ni a bit costly jika nak dibandingkan service yg diorg offer. Klu ikutkan, bilik yg disediakan pun mempunyai basic facilities je, toiletries pun agak basic (juz sabun, shampoo and bath gel je...), tong sampah pun satu. Pastu sofabed yg disediakan pun tak comfortable and its so basic, kusyen sofa dijadikan tilam... I think they should provide more facilities to give comfortness to the guest. Cuma yg aku kagum, kolam mandi kat hotel tu, punye la besar.... cantik plak tu... Anak aku gi mandi dr pukul 9am sampai pukul 11 baru dia naik.... Seronok sangat dia dpt mandi kolam... Tp hubby aku plak lupa bwk camera, so tak de la shot masa anak aku tgh mandi....

Food pun ok gak la but it is not variety. Hidangan pun agak basic especially food for morning tea and afternoon tea. I think it should be upgraded becoz they charged quite expensive on the food. Then tak de extra thing yg diorg offer. Mintak kupon utk partner at least for one meal a day pun tak nak bg. Agak kedekut.... I think they need to upgrade their service and offer lots of promotion. Baru la ramai org pilih utk stay at their hotel, kan...

No comments: