Tuesday 3 August 2010

New Business

This is a new syllabus of my life... I'm entering a new business life... I share business with my sister.. It's an online business. This is a trend nowadays.. People like selling things online, people like shopping things online. So, this give opportunity for business-minded people to gain profit. Plus, to fill their spare time to do this activity. An Facebook is very powerful tool to do marketing....

This is a new experience to me. Now most of my spare time (especially at night after long working hours) is filled. What do I do? Mostly I entertain my customers, reply customers' message, update my facebook status, update my photos info and now recording the cashflow... It's really challenged me... I have to recall everything that I learned about accounting in my lower secondary school (after that, I stop learning those stuff as I have scientist's mind... hehehe)Luckily, I have my sister who expert in accounting... She really make me understand about accounting and stuff... Hopefully we can maintain the business... And hopefully the business will grow....

Do visit us, guys....

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001079326594#!/album.php?aid=16500&id=100001079326594

http://idailham.blogspot.com/

No comments: