Thursday 29 July 2010

Nothing Interesting

Hmmm, dah lama tak bukak blog ni... Almost 1yr... Dah tak tau nk bg alasan apa... Skrg aku ada azam baru utk sentiasa menulis di blog ni.... So, for today, what should I write, ya???

Actually, I juz came back from attending a course for 3 days... During that course, we've been asked to prepare our protocol for our systematic review project.. We've been working for 3 days and 2 nights continuously.... So, tonight I really dont know what to do... Anak tgh buat her activity book, hubby tgh study his next task... Me??? Juz now updated myself on FB friends' status... Not much going on on FB, i try to search some recipes to bake biscuits... Nothing interesting... And now, I'm blogging.... But I don't have any interesting to share so.... I press a full stop button....

Good nite, blog readers... where ever you are...

2 comments:

EdaManAli said...

xyah bg alasan ape, tgk tajuk post sblm ni, tu laa jwpn nyee...hahahaaa...

Unknown said...

ye...Aku Yg Malas..hohoho... sy pn sme mlas jgk nk tulis..